Blog: Wiki So Far

At first I was going to edit and fix the wiki page where I saw it needed improvement but I felt wrong deleting other classmate's hard work, no matter the quality. Because of this I have decided to do my own research in areas where I feel like our class wiki is lacking. 

I am currently looking more into the areas of new media and products in translation and areas of retail, more specifically  involving the new technology involving phone's ability to price certain products for the user.


I will also check for spelling mistakes once my own wiki sections are added so I can focus on my whole contribution first.

I am not saying these will be my only contributions I will continue to fill in more gaps over the following weeks after the two I mentioned ad especially when more come to mind

Comments

Popular Posts