Blog: Next New

For innovations in new media I believe it is time that VR ( virtual Reality) gets implemented into the use of a social network. I picture putting on a VR headset and seeing the people in my group chat, forum, or discussion in an area voted on before we all going the chat room. I want to be able to see them just as I would see them with my own eyes at a park, or a beach while I am at home. Being able to discuss homework, or a movie "in person" yet in completely separate states is my dream. I love face to face time, and sometimes life separates friends and family, but with the power of this new media network we can have our conversations in a new form of in person.

Comments

  1. VR is becoming more popular and I think VR could change how many people view things and people. Interactions would become anonymous and online just like the movie/ book Ready Player One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great idea. This adds a whole other dimension to video and group chatting. It allows for an immersive experience which users value.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts